Scoot Boot Pair with Included Remote Fitting
This option grants you the ability to exchange your Scoot Boots for a different size, as well as receive fitting advice.
If you would like us to size your horse, please text your measurement photos to 0429 706 049 with your name & order number.
Please note, all returned boots must be as in new condition. We recommend trying your new boots on an old towel or piece of cardboard & a clean hoof.
All exchanges to be posted within 7 days of receiving original order.
What makes Scoot Boots unique?
Scoot Boots are designed by a farrier for the barefoot horse to allow free and natural movement across all terrain. Our boots are perfect for all riding disciplines and a dependable rehab and transition boot.
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow.
Included with your new pair of Scoot Boots
- Four pastern straps in black
- Scoot carry bag
- Two spare black front closure straps
- Four spare rivets plus screws
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws
- One pair Trail Gaiters
For any inquiries please feel free to give us a call 0429 706 049!